welcome

WELCOME TO VST-REVIEWS

Okay so here's the deal; this is where you pick up your review once they are done.


Make sure you tag us once you have picked up your review.!


Thank you for requesting @ VERSAHTYLE. We look forward to having you again.


site info

name.VST-Review
featuring.FT ISLAND.version1
content.Reviews
contact.versahtyle@hotmail.com
established.3rd May 2oo9
WebMissie.Jaelliex3
Co-WebMissie.SaMaNtHa

navigation


TAG.US;


song.of.D`month


I Hope - FT Island

link us

http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com






the.past


credits

basecodes.chazzie
layout.nana
host.blogger

♥ Jumping To My Dreams [Review]
Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Title: Jumping To My Dreams
Author: LuciaQ
Story Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/LuciaQyuu/
Reviewer: DarkAngel

Title: 5/5

-The title was really cute XD And I get why you named your story that. Good job


Poster/Background: 7/10

-It was basic and classic, but the background was kinda boring- I have to admit. The poster was pretty good, I guess. ^^


Forewords: 8/10

-Well you made it into an applying story. Clever (I have one too, it’s hard to manage). But I think that you could have put a little summary in there.


Plot: 14/15

-It was creative! There’s a lot of characters and it’s hard to manage and remember what to do with some of them, but you did a pretty good job with it. Good thing there were some twists too, like someone getting locked in the room.


Creativity/Originality: 13/15

-Haha, nice, but a little original. I’ve seen some stories like this before, but they weren’t really good.. Yours stood out from the others. It had a lot of stuff that others wouldn’t have. Good stuff though. ^^


Flow: 8/10

I thought that the flow was pretty ok, but in some parts it was fast. Like the day just went by really quick. But anyways, that’s just my opinion.


Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 8/10

-I saw some mistakes, but none of them were really big. Honestly, I thought that you could have improved your vocabulary a little.


Characterisation: 10/10

-I really liked how your first describe the characters. It was pretty smart and creative! And even in that tiny paragraph, it told a lot about the characters. Good job in describing them.


Writing Style: 8/10

-I really have no problem with your writing style, but some people don’t really understand Japanese like us. So when they’re reading this, some of them won’t really get what’s going on.. Luckily, I understand and watch a lot of anime, so I kinda know it a little. If I didn’t, I’d kinda be annoyed because there were a few Japanese words in here.


Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
-I thought it was really nice! I enjoyed it a lot, but I didn’t really see my favorite characters in there much. Oh well, you did a good job with it.


Sub Total: 86/100

Bonus: 3/5

I could see your effort that you put into this ^^ It was nice, but it could use a little more improvement. But still, a very nice score.

Total: 89/100


(0 happiness)
x.X.X.X.X.x

Sharing Is Caring :

Post a Comment

dorkisticdesign™
[2009]