welcome

WELCOME TO VST-REVIEWS

Okay so here's the deal; this is where you pick up your review once they are done.


Make sure you tag us once you have picked up your review.!


Thank you for requesting @ VERSAHTYLE. We look forward to having you again.


site info

name.VST-Review
featuring.FT ISLAND.version1
content.Reviews
contact.versahtyle@hotmail.com
established.3rd May 2oo9
WebMissie.Jaelliex3
Co-WebMissie.SaMaNtHa

navigation


TAG.US;


song.of.D`month


I Hope - FT Island

link us

http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com






the.past


credits

basecodes.chazzie
layout.nana
host.blogger

♥ Harang [Review]
Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Title: Harang
Author: baboracoon
URL: www.winglin.net/fanfic/baboracoon2/
Reviewed by DarkAngel @ ver-sah-tyle

Title: 5/5
-I love your title! It caught my eye when I first looked at it and it was pretty interesting to me. I was wondering why you named it that way at first but once you introduced the dog, I got the picture. It’s a cute name too. It’s also very unique.

Poster/Background: 8/10
-I LOVE your poster. It looks really, really good. There was no background, but I could still easily read it.

Forewords: 10/10
-I think that your foreword was really good. It introduced the characters a bit, and the plot. It captured my attention, so I think it’s pretty good.

Plot: 10/15
-Well, the part where “enemies or arrogant people fall in love with someone that they hate or don’t like”, that’s used constantly. Adding the dog trainer thing, that spiced up the story a lot. So it added some conflict to the story, and that got me interested.

Creativity/Originality: 11/15
-Like I said, the “enemies becomes lovers” thing is used constantly, but this one is different because of the dog trainer. I mean, there’s a lot of stories that has a girl starting to fall for this arrogant or playboy person. Then another girl comes in and starts to cause trouble. But a lot of things happened that I didn’t see in the other ones, so this one is actually unique. ^^

Flow: 7/10
-I think that the flow was a little choppy, but I could still understand it. But in some chapters, things went by too quickly for me. Like YooChun and your girl suddenly become friends and then go back to hating each other, I think that kind of went by a little too fast. And the fact that he found his “girl-friend” was too. But, like I said, I could still understand it.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 7/10
-Sorry, but I expected more from a story that has been beta read.. There were a lot of mistakes that I found in there that obviously should have been fixed. I could still understand it, but it grew kind of annoying.

Characterisation: 9/10
-You explained the characters well. What I liked was that the main characters had something in their past which makes the story more interesting to me. But in some parts, I didn’t get YooChun. He suddenly changes from his normal personality and then back to it.

Writing Style: 9/10
-I really don’t have a problem with your writing style, but sometimes you wrote it in script form. It was okay, but it was kind of confusing.

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
-Even though there were some errors, I really enjoyed this story and look forward towards reading it. Good job!Sub

Total: 81/100

Bonus: 4/5
-I like the story and it was kind of unoriginal, which got me into it. But there were so much grammar and spelling errors. I still see that you put effort into your story, so points for that.

Total: 85/100


(0 happiness)
x.X.X.X.X.x

Sharing Is Caring :

Post a Comment

dorkisticdesign™
[2009]